Download Interview Call Letter
|Written Results & Interview Schedule|
|Phase – I (20th to 23rd Sept 2011)||Phase – II ( 26th Sept 2011 to 10th Oct 2011)||Phase - III|
|Technical Assistant Grade-III(Chemistry)|
Junior Assistant Technician(Geology)
Junior Assistant Technician(Electrical)
Junior Assistant Technician(Welding)
Junior Assistant Technician(Fitting)
Junior Assistant Technician(Diesel)
Junior Assistant Technician(Production)
|Junior Fire Supervisor|
Junior Security Supervisor
Note: For above posts, Call Letters for physical Tests/ Interviews will be issued soon.
Written Exam for JTA (Chemistry) is also being scheduled soon.
- Please read Full Advertisement - Eligibility Criteria & Other Details carefully.
- Before proceeding to fill up of application form please ensure that you have the following:
- Demand Draft number, bank name, date of issue.
- SC/ST/OBC caste certificate details like date of issue, certificate No., issuing authority, Validity date of Non creamy layer certificate of OBC for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor for candidates of Electrical discipline.
- Percentage of marks in Class X/Intermediate/ITI/Diploma/Degree/ Post Graduation Examination.
- Valid email ID with validity for minimum period of six months.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card no. of Post Graduation/ Degree/ Diploma/ ITI / HSC / SSC qualification issued by Employment Exchange located in Maharashtra State, Date of Registration, Valid up to /Renewal due date, Name of Employment exchange.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the closing date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the Age of eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates need to apply either through Online or Manual Mode, not by both.
- After submitting the filled online application form, you will get system generated unique user ID and Password. This can be used to log in to your account to view/download/print Registration Slip/ Admit Card etc.
- If necessary documents as mentioned in item H – 3 of Full Advertisement are not submitted along with the application, the application will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates are requested to download the caste certificate proforma given at the end of Advertisement.
- Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- For any queries, send your email to email@example.com.
- Important Dates:
- Online/Manual Mode Registration Starting Date: 09.04.2011
- Online/Manual Mode Registration Closing Date: 30.04.2011
- Last date of receipt of applications by Online/ Manual Mode : 09.05.2011
- 11. Envelope containing required documents should be super scribed
‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST (DISCIPLINE) OF ________________ and sent by Ordinary Post only so as to reach latest by
09.05.2011 to the following address.
The Advertiser (ONGC, WOU),
Post Box No. 8717,
Bhartiya post Office, Nityanand Nagar,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069.
- FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK –http://www.ongcjobs.com/