- RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS POSTS IN THE HEATH DEPARTMENT OF PUNJAB
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the filling up the following posts for various
health institutions/ offices as per details given below:
1) Medical Officer
+ 5400 G.P
2) Medical Officer
3) Medical Officer
+ 5400 G.P
+ 3600 G.P
+ 5400 G.P
7) Analyst 10300-34800
+ 3600 G.P
8) Staff Nurse 10300-34800
+ 4600 G.P
+ 3000 G.P
10) Radiographer 5910-20200
+ 3000 G.P
+ 2000 G.P
+ 3000 G.P
+ 3800 G.P
14) Audio Metry
15) Driver 5910-20200+
+ 3000 G.P
17) Food Inspector 5910-20200+
18) Accountant 10300-
23) System Analyst 10300-34800
24) Programmer 10300-34800
Eligible applicants may personally submit online applications starting from 27/7/2011 to 19/8/2011
upto 5.00 p.m. in the prescribed online format available at http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
• The number of posts is likely to be decreased or increased without any notice.
• Relaxation in experience will be given if eligible candidates are not available for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 12, 14, 18, 21, 22, 23 and 24.
• For the post mentioned at Sr. no. 21 and 22 Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications From Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified
Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of
Department Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of
India for the posts.
• The classifications for the total no. of posts be read as: General, Scheduled Caste, Schedule
Caste (vimukt jaati), Backward Class, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen, Sports Persons and Freedom Fighters.
• For Medical Officer (Specialists), specialty wise number of posts will be uploaded shortly on
the website. However, there are vacancies in all the specialties. Terms & Conditions:
• Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details
mentioned against each post.
• Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1stJan., 2011 (1/1/2011). Age relaxation as per the
rules of Punjab Government.
• Relaxation in upper age for SC/ BC, candidates is 5 years and for Physically Handicapped is
10 years and for candidates for Ex-Servicemen Category, the age relaxation will be as follows:
"For recruitment to any vacancy in the State Civil Services whether reserved or not under
these rule an Ex-Servicemen shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed
Forces of the Union for his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum
age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such vacancy in the concerned Service rules, by
more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit"
• Knowledge of Punjabi Language : No person shall be appointed to any post in any service
by Direct appointment unless he has passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of
the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language at
time of submission of application, which may be specified by the Govt. from time to time.
Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, which is a bona fide
resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to
qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab
Govt. within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
• Reservation will be as per applicable rules and Punjab Government Policy Guidelines.
Number of posts given in the advt. for reserved category is provisional.
How to apply online:
1) Candidate can apply online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the Internet
2) Fill the online application form available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link Recruitment of Various D.H.S. Posts.
3) Every successful registration will be allotted the Registration no. Printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the detail of amount to be deposited in the CDAC application fee current account no 3529002100253664 with any branch of Punjab National Bank across Punjab or Chandigarh. 4) Get the print out of the successful registered application form.
5) Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (Punjab National Bank)
along with the download application form generated by the computer for depositing fee.
6) In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/ her application shall stand automatically
cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
7) Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post
along with separate processing fee.
8) The application can be filled online only till 19/8/2011 upto 5.00 p.m.
9) If by mistake the candidate had filed in wrong data in application form, he/ she can correct the
data from 27/07/2011 to 19/8/2011 upto 5.00 p.m. by entering his/ her registration number and
password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change
will be acceptable/ allowed.
10) The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on
http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidate reference on 29/08/2011
11) The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website
http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in again by entering his/ her registration number and password
(Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security) from
5/09/2011. In case, candidate unable to get the admit card, he/ she must contact C-DAC
Mohali personally or on helpline numbers two days before the said examination upto 5.00
p.m., failing which department will not be held responsible.
12) For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC
Mohali helpline numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m.
13) Candidate are advised to visit the website www.pbhealth.gov.in, www.pbnrhm.org and
http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in regularly for more updates and important information.
14) Candidates must bring a Admit Card/ Registrations slip on the day of written examination at
the venue of the Examination Centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will
not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
15) Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the online application
form, Health Department shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
16) The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on
www.pbhealth.gov.in , www.pbnrhm.org and http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
17) The venue date and time of counseling of the candidates in merit will be available on the
website www.pbhealth.gov.in and www.pbnrhm.org Candidates will not be informed
individually about the result and counseling schedule.
FOR COMPLETE DETAILS CLICK;