Department of Education in Social Sciences and Humanities
National Population Education Project
National Council of Educational Research & Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
18thAugust, 2011 Notification
Recruitment of Two(2) Computer Typists under Adolescence Education Programme
The Department of Education in Social Sciences & Humanities, NCERT, New Delhi requires Two (2) Computer Typists under Adolescence Education Programme.
Eligible candidates may bring their applications along with their Bio-Data for an interview on 13 September, 2011 at 11.00 a.m. in Room No. 14, Third Floor, Science Block, NCERT, New Delhi. The person selected should be prepared to join immediately. The required qualification, experience ect.are as follows:-
1. Qualifications (1) 12th pass under the 10+2 pattern or equivalent
examination from a recognized Central / State Board Institution.
(2) Diploma in Computer Application.
2. Computer Skills Proficiency in Computer Software, Development and
Management of Database, Website Net working, MIS
System and financial statements etc.
3. Emoluments Consolidated Rs. 7,100/- p.m.
4. Tenure of Post Upto 31stMarch 2012
5. Test & Date of Interview Walk-in-Interview on 13 September, 2011 at 11.00 A.M.
6. Venue Room No. 14, IIIrd Floor, Science Block DESSH,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg New Delhi – 110016
7. Age 18-27 years, Relaxation is permissible upto 5 year for
SC/ST, 3 year for OBC, 10 years for Physically challenged
persons and 3 years for Ex. Serviceman.
8. Selection Procedure • Passing of typing test (text and use of spread sheet
on Excel ) in English on computer of 10 minutes
• Merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared on the basis of skill text / interview.
1. Candidates attending the interview would not be paid any TA / DA by the NCERT.
2. Assignment is purely temporary and it will not confer on him / her any claim for regular
employment in NCERT.
3. Candidates should bring their original certificates and other documents in support of their
claim in age, educational qualification etc. At the time of interview as specified above.
FOR DETAILS CLICK;