(Formerly Manganese Ore (India) Limited)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD,
NAGPUR - 440 013
Requires for its Establishment
I. SANITARY INSPECTOR - 3 POSTS (GEN)
i). SSC/HSSC pass
ii) Should have passed Sanitary Inspector’s Diploma Course
iii) Experienced person will be preferred.
iv) Age limit – upto 30 years (relaxable under Govt. guidelines)
v). Pay scale : Rs.10300-260-18100/- (NE-04)(IDA)
In addition to the salary, the post carry other fringe benefits like Contributory
Provident Fund, Insurance linked Gratuity, free Medical attention, LTC etc. as
per the Rules of the Company.
Desirous candidates may send their applications superscribing on the envelope
`Application for the post of' for the above post, to the undersigned, along with detailed
bio-data(proforma can be down loaded from our website www.moil.nic.in) and attested
copies of Certificates and testimonials along with Demand draft for Rs.50/- (not
required for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur within 15
days from the publication date of this advertisement. Applications received after due date
will not be entertained.
Candidates appear for interview for the above post will be paid to and fro railway
fare of second class or bus fare, by nearest route for single person only (on producing
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not
entail right for claiming Appointment.
2. Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through
proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise
they will be treated to have agreed to forgo the benefits of carry forward of
gratuity, leave salary and any future benefit for past service etc.
3. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or
interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum
eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria
including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response
to the advertised posts.
4. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a
candidate to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified
for Test and/or interview.
5. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to
cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without
assigning any reason thereof.
6. Age & period of experience can be relaxed in deserving cases.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of
8. Departmental candidates who fulfills the above qualifications, experience
Certificate of Competency, may also apply for the post, no age bar for them.
Last date of submission of applications: 28.7.2011