Applications are invited from eligible officers from Central Organized Accounts Services/Indian Revenue Services;
a) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
b) with 5 years in regular service in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + GP 7600;
for filling up the post of Senior Financial Advisor on deputation basis in this Institute:
Scale of Pay: 37400-67000 + GP 8700/- (Pre-revised Rs.14300-18300/-)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date.
The envelope containing the application form shall be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR
THE POST OF ___________________________”and shall be sent through proper channel to
reach the office of The Direcftor, JIPMER, Dhanwanthri Nagar Post, Puducherry - 605
006 on or before 25.09.2011.
The following documents should invariably be sent along with the application:
1. A certificate to the effect that the State Government / Union Territory or the parent
Department/Organization has “No Objection” to the appointment of the Officer
2. Complete ACR dossier’s /attested copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last five
3. A certificate about the Integrity of the officer recommended for appointment on
4. Vigilance Clearance Certificate in respect of the applicant duly signed by an Officer of
the appropriate Status
5. Certificate, Major / Minor penalties imposed, if any, on the officer for the last 10 years /
service period, whichever is less.
The period of deputation will initially be for a period of three (3) years that may be extendable up to a further period not exceeding five years.
1. Incomplete applications received without the above mentioned documents will be
2. In case, the application along with the requisite documents is not received within the
stipulated time, it would be presumed that the parent organization is not in favour of
appointment of the applicant on deputation.
3. The applicants may send advance copies of their applications within the prescribed time
limit. The advance copies may be considered in the processing stage.
4. However, without receiving the original applications with all the above documents in
original from their respective parent departments, the applicants will not be considered
for appointment to any of the above posts.
5. The Institute will not be responsible for collection of any of the above mentioned
6. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. This Institute will not also be responsible for any postal or other delay in this respect.
8. This advertisement, the details of posts and the format of application form may also be
available at our website www.jipmer.edu.in.
FOR DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORMAT CLICK;