P-/12, CIT SCHEME-VII-M
KOLKATA – 700054
ADVT. NO.: BI/WS/19/2011-12, dtd. 09-08-2011
Bose Institute, Kolkata is a Central Autonomous Institute founded by Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose in 1917. This is one of the premier Scientific Research Institutes in India. It is fully funded by the Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The main objective of the Institute is to carryout research on both Physical & Biological Sciences.
The Director, Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from bonafide Indian Citizens for the following post. The post carries DA & other allowances as admissible to a Central Govt. employee posted in Kolkata. PF and other retirement benefits will be regulated as per Central Government Rules.
Workshop Superintendent : One (1) post (Unreserved)
Pay Band + Grade Pay : PB-3, ` 15600-39100/- + GP ` 5400/-
Essential Qualification : Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics Engineering
from a recognized University or its equivalent or Master’s
degree with appropriate specialization. 5 years experience in
the field to be specified.
Desirable Qualification : Experience of working in an organization manufacturing
scientific instruments with computer exposure.
Age : Below 35 years. (Relaxation as per Government Rules)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. The post will be available on and from 1st December, 2011.
2. Up-to-date curriculum vitae of the applicant should be submitted as an attachment (as pdf file only) with the online application form so as to reach by 14.00 hrs. IST. on 15-09-2011.
3. Only applications received online will be processed. Candidate should send the hard copy of the online application (with applicant’s code which will be generated only after submitting the application) along with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials.
4. Candidates working in Govt., Semi Govt. Quasi Govt., PSU, Central/State Autonomous organisations should send a copy of the application with all relevant documents through proper channel, failing which their application will not be considered.
5. The System will not accept any application after 14.00 hrs. IST. on 15-09-2011.
6. Copies of Certificates/ Testimonials need not be attached at this stage with the online application.
7. Eligibility criteria including the upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application, i.e.,
8. The short-listed candidates will be intimated the date of test/ interview at their respective email IDs. The list will also be available in the website of the Institute. No individual letter to the candidates will be sent.
9. Before applying, the applicants should ensure that they posses at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. If a candidate is found not eligible, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. (It may be noted that even if a candidate qualifies in the test/ interview and subsequently it is found that he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his candidature will be cancelled).
10. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In the event of number of applications being large the Institute will resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit by written test and/or any other criteria.
11. The interested and eligible candidates may keep a watch at this site for any amendment.
12. Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/ etc. should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, if called for.
13. No interim queries will be entertained except technical queries regarding online application. For any such queries, contact the Webmaster.
14. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
15. The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any / all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
CLICK HERE for submitting Online Application.