. Recruitment of various posts in PPCL. (Uploaded on 30/08/2011)
The Company offers excellent growth opportunity, professional development and also provides congenial work environment to its dynamic & dedicated workforce. To achieve its vision of making Delhi-Power Surplus, company requires promising and energetic result oriented professionals in Technical & Non-Technical discipline. Candidates with experience & exposure in Erection & Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance, Commercial deptt., Project planning & Monitoring, Fuel Management & Civil Construction/ Maintenance etc of Power Plants, will be given preference.
The post wise details are given below:
1. AGM E-6 37400-67000
2. DGM E-5 37400-67000
3. Sr. Manager E-4 19000-39100
4 Manager E-3 19000-39100
G-4 10900- 34800
HOW TO APPLY :
1. The application should be submitted in the given proforma in the
www.ipgcl-ppcl.gov.in (or ) www.ipgcl-ppcl.nic.in website, preferably type written.
2. The outer cover should be subscribed as Application for the post of ”----------------“.
3. A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs.400/- drawn infavour of “ Pragati Power
Corporation Limited ” payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to
write their name and position applied on the side of D.D. No application fee need to be
paid by the candidates belonging to SC /ST/ PWD category and Internal candidates.
4. The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of
educational qualification, age, experience, etc. Candidates belonging to SC /ST/ OBC
( Non – creamy layer) should furnish the attested copy of the certificate issued by the
Competent Authority to the effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also
required to submit a self – undertaking to that effect.
5. Duly completed application should be sent to Deputy Manager – HR ( Rect.),
Pragati Power Corporation Limited, Corporate - HR department, Rajghat Power House
Complex, Rajghat, New Delhi -110002 through Registered / Speed Post / Courier within
30 days from the publication of this advertisement. Applications received late /
incomplete will be rejected without assigning any reasons. PPCL will not be responsible
for any postal delay / courier delay / loss of documents during transit.
1. Mere Conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for
Interview. PPCL Management reserves the right to reject the application without
assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of
candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled /
suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the
Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained by the organization in this
2. The candidates called for interview will be reimbursed train fare as per rules (single to
and fro), by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing / communication
address whichever is neared to the place of interview.
3. Application that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this
Advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date and also,
applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained and no
correspondences will be entertained in this regard by either side.
4. Age Relaxation : The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for General
Candidates from the open market. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC/PWD
candidates shall be extant as per Government rules. In case of internal candidates, the
age relaxation allowed as per company’s rules.
5. Reservation in the posts shall be provided to SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per
the extant to Government Rules.
6. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required,
PPCL Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria,
without assigning reasons / publication of the corrigendum further ( if any).
7. Closing date of the advertisement will be calculated as a cut off to calculate the Age &
Experience of the candidates to the advertised posts.
8. PPCL Management reserves the right to full up the post or increase / decrease the
number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning
any reasons thereof.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Recruitment of various posts in PPCL.
(Uploaded on 30/08/2011)