We invite applications from the eligible candidates for 21 vacancies ( at present) . The terms & conditions for appointment are as below-
1 Eligibilty :
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
A Graduate in any discipline and having flair for marketing Housing Loan products and other products of the Company. All qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University/Institution.
Candidate should possess the following:
- Passion for Marketing
- Inclination to work independently and also with team
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
Preference will be given to those candidates who have prior experience in marketing.
Since the job involves extensive travelling, candidates should have good physical fitness and should be ready to accept the challenges & meet the targets.
2. Age : Age should be between 21-35 years as on 01/07/2011
3. Job profile:
Marketing the Housing Loan product and other products of the Company. Any other work assigned by the Company from time to time.The roles and responsibilities are narrated as per annexure 2.
4. Vacancy/places of work:
21 Vacancies are presently available at the following locations pan India:
Existing Branches:1)Davanegere 2)Hubli 3) Mangalore 4)Chennai 5)Tamabaram (Chennai) 6)Coimbatore 7)Pondicherry 8)Madurai 9)Calicut 10)Cochin 11)Trichur 12)Goa 13)Raipur 14)Baroda 15)Jaipur 16)Patna.
You may refer our website for exact location/address.
17) Hosur (Tamil Nadu) 18)Ambattur (Chennai) 19)Guntur (AP) 20) Tumkur (Karnataka) 21)Nagpur (Maharastra).
5. Period of Contract:
Three (3) years with an option to extend for another two years at the discretion of the Company’s Managing Director.
6. . Pay:
The applicant is eligible for fixed pay and variable pay, details of which are as under;
a. Fixed Pay:
Rs. 10000/- per month subject to achievement of minimum threshold business towards Housing Loan disbursement of Rs.100 lakhs per quarter i.e 4 crores per annum.
Fixed pay will be disbursed as under:
b. Variable Pay :
Over and above the threshold limit of business canvassed (i.e Rs.100 lakhs towards disbursement per quarter), he/she will be entitled for variable pay and the variable pay is equivalent to 0.25% of over and above the minimum threshold business, which shall be paid quarterly.
The contract appointees, who fail to achieve performance with a minimum threshold limit of Rs.100 lakhs towards disbursement per quarter, beginning from the second quarter of their appointment, shall cease to continue as contract appointees of the Company from the last day of the month from the end of the second quarter under review. However, if any candidate fails to achieve minimum threshold limit of Rs.100 lakhs towards disbursement in any quarter, the Company has the right to cancel the contract appointment.
7. Other benefits:
Casual Leave - 10 days per calendar year
Annual Leave - 20 days per calendar year
The Annual Leave can be encashed to the extent of 50% every year. Carry over of unavailed casual/annual leave shall not be permitted.
· Applicable Income Tax shall be deducted as per provisions
· Either party may terminate the contract by giving one month notice in writing/by remitting one month’s fixed compensation amount
· The Company will have the right to recover at its discretion, any loss or money due to the Company, from the amounts due and payable by the Company without prejudice to any other remedies the Company may adopt for recovering the same.
· The contract appointee shall not be eligible for any perquisites whatsoever which are payable to permanent employees of the Company.
8.Submission of application :
Application should be handed over to branch in charge at the respective branches in person of their location as per Annexure -1 duly super scribing “Application for the post of Marketing Officers on contract” on the envelope and application received not in conformity with the format will be rejected.
In respect of proposed 5 branches ( as mentioned in point 4 ), the applications should be handed over to the respective contact persons either in person or by post/courier who are working in the (nearby branches) as below:-
9. Last date for submission of application: 31/07/2011
10. Selection Procedure
The selection for the post of Marketing Officers on contract shall be by way of Interview
· Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application at any stage including calling for interview
· Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in their academic career /previous experience, if any, will only be called for interview.
· Preference will be given only to local candidates.( The job involves marketing of Housing loan products within the respective city and it is target oriented as such the candidates who are familiar with the local market of real estate as well as the knowledge of local language are preferred )
11 Date of Interview:
The date and venue of the Interview will be intimated by the respective branches by email / phone call/letter during August 2011 to enable the candidates to join in all possibility by 1st Sept 2011.
No TA/DA will be payable for attending the interview.
12. Call Letters
All the communications viz, call letters for interview etc., will be sent to the correspondence address given by the candidate.
13. General Instructions:
a) Candidates have to send the hard copy of the application in the prescribed format to the address mentioned above.
b) Candidates may mention their valid personal e-mail ID, if any in the application.
c) Candidates should ensure that they fit into the eligibility criteria before applying. The Company reserves right to reject ineligible candidate’s application at any stage.
d) Applications, which are incomplete in any respect, will be rejected.
e) Affix a recent passport size photograph on the application and sign it across.
f) The Company will not be responsible for any loss of application in transit or for rejection of candidature for non-receipt and application received after last date will not be entertained.
g) Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
h) The Company shall not be responsible for an application being rejected, which is based on wrong information provided in the application form/unauthorized person/institution.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MARKETING OFFICERS (ON CONTRACT)
1. Name in full
3 Permanent address
4 Native place
5. Communication address with PIN Code
Phone: Res No:
Email ID :
8. Place of Domicile
9. Date of Birth and Age as on 01.07.2011
10. Marital Status
11. Educational qualification
Year of Passing
% of marks
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
12. Previous Experience (if any).
Name of the employer
| || || || |
13. Languages Known
TO SPEAK TO READ TO WRITE
14. Knowledge of Driving
YES / NO
15. Probable period required for joining, if selected
I hereby declare that, all the statements made in this application are true and if any of the particulars furnished by me are found to be incorrect, my candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
DATE : SIGNATURE OF THE CANDIDATE
Annexure - 2
Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing officers( on contract):
Solicitation of potential customers to avail of the products of the Can Fin Homes Ltd (CFHL).
- Creating a database of potential customers and allowing Can Fin Homes Ltd (CFHL) full access thereto:
- Dissemination of information and answering enquiries about the products to the prospective customers;
- Mailing and distributing product information brochures and other materials provided by CFHL.
- Explaining to customers the terms and conditions of, access to availability of the products.
- Providing information to CFHL on the status of the documentation or about the customers
- Assisting customers to fill up the application form to avail of the products
- Calling for from the customers and reviewing and collecting all the photo copies of papers produced by them pertaining to their income employment or professional status, property, the offered security including shares, securities, insurance policies, and such other information and documents as CFHL may require.
- Assisting customers to prepare and file the final product documentation, post dated cheques, security and other documents that CFHL may require.
- Forwarding the papers required by the CFHL and such verification agencies, lawyers, search clerks, accountants or valuers, as may be appointed or designated by CFHL and following up with them to receive and review and their reports or opinions till the account is loaded on CFHL’s systems;
- Providing the customers with information on the status of their applications for the products;
- Visiting the customers at their homes or places of employment or business and performing all or any of the functions or operations herein specified at those places;
- Providing information to the customers on the availability and status of specific loan related items.
- Maintaining an information and providing loan related services for CFHL and the customers;
- Coordinating with CFHL approved property developers and builders with a view to providing the best options to the customers and optimum security for CFHL loan products;
- Attending to customer’s loan related service requests, processing and forwarding them to CFHL and coordinating with CFHL the completion of these requests and routing them back to the customers;
- Such other duties, functions and operations as may be authorized in writing by CFHL.
- The job profile of the contract appointee includes marketing of Housing Loan / other products of the Company. The contract appointee is responsible for end-to-end sales and any other work assigned by the Company from time to time.