Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a dynamic growth oriented organization established to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education. The University invites applications, on the prescribed form, to fill up the sanctioned vacant post of Medical Officer on part-time contract basis:
Eligibility qualification:Medical Officer: PB-3 of Rs.15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs.5400/- – M.D. in an appropriate branch of Medicine with at least 02 years post doctoral experience in a recognized hospital/
dispensary. OR M.B.B.S. with minimum 55% marks or equivalent including completion of compulsory rotatary internship followed by atleast 05 years post degree experience in are cognized hospital/ dispensary/ nursing home.
(i) Applications, on the prescribed form, duly filled in, and complete in all respects, should be submitted in the University or sent by post, so as to reach the Incharge (Pers.), Room No.115, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C,Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 latest by 15th September, 2011.
(ii) Incomplete applications and those received after due date shall be rejected summarily.
(iii) The remuneration will be negotiable and the appointed person may be required to attend duties on Saturday and Sunday (on requirement basis) for which adequate compensation will be offered as per University rules.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till regular appointments are made. It shall be deemed to automatically come to an end on expiry of the said contract period or till a regular incumbent joins the post, whichever is earlier.
2. The appointment can be discontinued with one month notice by either side without assigning any reason. Also, the appointee shall not have any claim whatsoever for regular appointment on any position on the basis of contract appointment or for continuing contractual appointment and may be terminated even when a regular post is lying vacant.
3. The contract appointment shall be regulated as per the statute/ ordinance of the University.
4. The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law.
5. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
6. If any declaration/ information furnished is found false or any material/ fact suppressed
willfully, the contractual engagement shall be terminated forthwith.
FOR PDF COPY OF THE ADVERTISEMENT QAND APPLICATION FORMAT CLICK;