Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a dynamic growth oriented organization
established to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education
with focus on professional education.
The University invites applications, on the prescribed
form, to fill up the post of Statistical Officer purely on contract basis for 04 months only on a
consolidated remuneration of Rs.35000/- per month:
Statistical Officer: –
Master’s in Statistics or equivalent. Preferably with 02 years of relevant experience.
(i) Applications, on the prescribed form, duly filled in, and complete in all respects, should be
submitted in the University or sent by post, so as to reach the Incharge (Pers.), Room No. 115,
Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New
Delhi-110075 latest by 10th August, 2011
(ii) Incomplete applications and those received after due date shall be rejected summarily.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The appointments shall be purely on contract basis for a period of 04 months only. It shall
be deemed to automatically come to an end on expiry of the said contract period.
2. The appointment can be discontinued with one month notice by either side without
assigning any reason. Also, the appointee shall not have any claim whatsoever for regular
appointment on any position on the basis of contract appointment or for continuing
contractual appointment and may be terminated even when a regular post is lying vacant.
3. The contract appointment shall be regulated as per the statute/ ordinance of the University.
4. The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law.
5. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
6. If any declaration/ information furnished is found false or any material/ fact suppressed
willfully, the contractual engagement shall be terminated forthwith.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLICATIONS FORMAT CLICK;