National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for one (01) post of Deputy Director/Regional Director on Deputation basis at Bhopal as given below:-
Name of the Post
Pay Band & Grade Pay
No. of Post
Place of posting
Deputy Director/ Regional Director
₹ 15600-39100+G.P 7600
Essential Qualification and Experience
1. Name of Post : Deputy Director/Regional Director
2. Scale of Pay : ₹ 15600-39100 + G.P 7600 – (PB-III)
3. Age : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
1. Officers from Central or State Government, Universities/ Semi Government/ Autonomous organizations, Professional and Research Institutions and bodies holding analogous post on regular basis or with 5 years regular service in the pay scale of ₹15600-39100+G.P 6600 (Pre-revised ₹10000-325-15200) or equivalent scale from Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies
2. Preferably possessing Second Class Master’s Degree with 55 % marks.
3. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management
4. Experience in an Open Learning/Distance Education institutions
5. Working knowledge of computer operations
1. The period of deputation will be initially for one year subject to review by the Competent
Authority for the possible extension.
2. NIOS reserves the right to fix criteria for calling the required number of candidates, as may be
necessary, for test / interview.
3. Candidates working in Central/State/Semi Government organisations, Universities, Autonomous bodies holding analogous post on regular basis or with 5 years regular service in
the pay scale of ₹ 15600-39100+G.P 6600 (Pre-revised Scale ₹ 10,000-325-15,200) or equivalent scale are required to submit application through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance;(ii) ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer and (iii) No Objection Certificate to the effect that they would be spared for immediate joining in the event of their selection.
4. NIOS reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post mentioned above without assigning any reason(s).
5. Incomplete application and not on the prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
6. Application Form be submitted alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for Unreserved category and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for SC/ST and OBC categories through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with minimum of 40% of disability are exempted from payment. On the back side of the Demand Draft, candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.Application Form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. Filled in application form, may be sent to the Joint Director (Administration), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida - 201309, U.P. No applications will be accepted through e-mail. The last date for receiving applications is 15.07.2011 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 25.07.2011 ).