National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for one (01) post of Assistant Audit Officer on Deputation basis as per details given below:
Name of the Post
Pay Band & Grade Pay
No. of Post
Assistant Audit Officer
₹ 9300-34800 with GP ₹ 4600
Essential Qualification and Experience
(i) Name of Post : Assistant Audit Officer
(ii) Pay Band & GP : ₹ 9300-34800 with GP ₹ 4600 – (PB-II)
(iii) Classification of post : Group B
(iv) Age : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
(v) Educational and other Qualifications :-
i) IInd class Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounts & Commerce
Chartered Accountant/CFA/ICWA with knowledge of Government Financial Rules and Regulations
ii) 5 Years experience in Accounts/Audit in a Government/ Autonomous Organization in the scale of ₹ 5500-9000/- (Pre-revised) or 6 years in the pay scale of ₹ 5000-8000/- (Pre-revised) or 8 years in the pay scale of ₹ 4500-7000/- (Pre-revised)
iii) Working knowledge of computer operations
iv) Working knowledge of Hindi/English.
1. Crucial date for determining age limit will be the last date of receipt of applications.
2. NIOS reserves the right to fix criteria for calling the required number of candidates, as may be necessary, for test/ interview.
3. Candidates fulfilling requirement of experience and eligibility are required to submit application through proper channel in the prescribed format. Cadre clearance and copies of the ACRs are necessary at the time of interview.
4. NIOS reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post mentioned above without assigning any reason(s).
5. Incomplete application and not on the prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
6. Application Form be submitted alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for Unreserved category and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for SC/ST and OBC categories through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with minimum of 40% of disability are exempted from payment. On the back side of the Demand Draft, candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.
7. Application Form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. Filled in application form, may be sent to the Joint Director (Administration), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida - 201309, U.P. No applications will be accepted through e-mail. The last date for receiving applications is 15.07.2011 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 25.07.2011).