Recruitment of Clerks in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Different Departments of Punjab Government and in the offices of Divisional
Commissioners/Deputy Commissioners in the State of Punjab
Visit web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in Last date for online submission of application is
August 24, 2011 up to 5:00 PM
On Line Applications for the recruitment of clerks in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Different Departments of Punjab Government and in the offices of Divisional Commissioners/Deputy Commissioners in the State of Punjab.
(i) Possesses Bachelor’s Degree From recognized University or Institution
(ii) Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of
Personal Computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing
applications From Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified
(iii) Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
(iv) Candidate should have passed Punjabi up to Matric standard.
Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab
FOREST COMPLEX, SECTOR 68 SAS NAGAR MOHALI
Public Appointments(v) Besides above the candidate should have to pass Punjabi Test as per instructions issued by Punjab Govt from time to time.
General Category : Rs.600/-
SC/ST /BC : Rs.150/-
Ex-Serviceman and Dependant : Required No Fee Pay 5910/- Rupees per month (Emoluments) for 3 year of induction period which can be extended
upto 5 years. After this at the time regular appointment Rs.5910-20200 +1900 Grade pay will be
After the completion of Induction period/at the time of regularization of services ,
all allowances will be admissible as per instructions issued by State Govt. from time to time.
Note: The instructions regarding Pay & Allowances issued from time to time by Govt.of Punjab will be
Terms and conditions:
• Age Limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1stJan. 2011. (01.01.2011). Age relaxation as per the rules of
• Relaxation in upper age for SC/BC, candidates is 5 years and for Ph. Handicapped is 10 years . For widow
candidates the age limit is 40 years.
• Only those candidates who have passed Punjabi upto matric standard are eligible to apply.
• Reservation will be as per applicable law & Punjab Govt. policy guidelines.
• The SC/ ST/ BC Category certificate should be in accordance with the instructions of the department of welfare Punjab and the certificate for the Ex-Serviceman should be in accordance with instruction of the Concerned Department.
• Reservation shall be as per the policy/instructions of the Punjab Government. It shall include candidates of:-
SC/ST, BC, EX-Servicemen, Handicapped persons, freedom fighter & Sportspersons, Categories The
qualification/experience of candidates should be prior to the date of filling the application form.
• Candidates applying in the sports persons category should have the gradation certificate issued by Director Sports Punjab well before the submission of the application.
• No TA, DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the written test/ counseling.
• The candidate applying for more than one/ category shall have to apply separately, along with necessary
fees. In case of applying for more than one category, the candidate has to mention his/her previous
applied Registration No. in the prescribed field of the application form.
• There will be one common written entrance test for the recruitment of these posts .
How to apply online:
1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in from
30.7.2011 to 24.08.2011 up to 5:00 p.m. and generate his/her application number. Once his/her
application number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent attested
photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazetted officer. This allotted registration
number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written tes and also counseling if called
for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details.
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (State Bank of Patiala) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip Fee Challan for depositing the fee.
4. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
5. For any problem help can be taken from the help line no. 0172-2237052 available during working hours.
6. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
7. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for latest updates.
8. Candidate having been called for counseling will not confer any right to appointment.
9. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in his application. Subordinate Services Selection
Board Punjab shall not be responsible for the same. Instructions:
1. Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. The candidates have to apply only online http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in. No other application will be
3. The recruitment will be made based on the merit of the written test. There will no marks for the interview and academic qualifications. The written test will be held at various districts of Punjab.
4. The address of the examination Centres at the various places will be put on the website. and also on the admit card.
5. The candidates should reach the examination centres one hour before the start of the examination i.e. by 10.00 a.m. At the examination centre, the candidate has to produce his/her admit card along with identity proof, which may be Driving license, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card.
6. The candidate has to verify himself that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for this post. Appearing in the examination and qualifying the test does not entitle him/her for appointment to the post. The selection will be subject to his/her found eligible for the post. Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counseling and joining. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, original certificates qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category etc, of the candidate. On failing to establish of any of the documents the candidate will not be considered for recruitment and liable for criminal action.
7. The Question Paper will be of objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices on OMR sheet with one correct answer of each question of appropriate standards. The duration of the paper will be ONE HOUR. There will be NEGATIVE MARKING. Each right answer will carry one mark and ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
8. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without Roll Number Slip.
9. Candidates should bring with them BLUE or BLACK Ball Pens only. Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination hall.
10. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in regularly.
1. The equivalency of qualification in case of dispute will be decided by High Power Expert Committee constituted by the Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) for the purpose whose decision would be final & binding.
2. The detailed Syllabus for the test will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
3. The no of vacancy may vary.
4. The posts vacant in various categories will be filled subject to availability of the vacancy in that category.
5. The candidates are advised to fill their category carefully. Category once filled will not be changed.
6. It is the observation of this office that while applying online candidates take the help of Cyber Café attendants, who at times tend to commit mistakes. The candidates are advised to fill their forms Online themselves. Data once filled will not be changed.
7. For the counseling Candidates are also advised to visit the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in No separate intimation will be sent by this office.
|SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD, PUNJAB|
Click here to apply Online (New)
Click here to View Advertisement (New)