National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for 01 post of Assistant Director (Academic) on Deputation basis as per details given below:-
Name of the Post
Pay Band & Grade Pay
No. of Post
Assistant Director (Academic)
₹ 15600-39100+G.P 6600
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Name of Post : Assistant Director (Academic)(On Deputation)
- Pay Band & Grade Pay : ₹ 15600-39100 + G.P 6600 – (PB-III)
3. Age : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
1. Officers from Central or State Government, Universities/Semi Government/Autonomous organizations professional and research institutions and bodies holding analogous post on regular basis or with 5 years regular service in the pay scale of ₹ 8000-13500(Pre-revised) especially in teaching Academic/Vocational subjects/ Developing Academic/Vocational courses/ Academic/ Vocational Administration from Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Institutes recognized by AICTE.
2. At least second class Master Degree in any subject with at least 55% marks
1. Experience in Open Learning/Distance Education
2. Working knowledge of computer operations
3. Working knowledge in English and Hindi
- The post bear All India transfer liability.
- The period of deputation will be for a period of three years.
- NIOS reserves the right to fix criteria for calling the required number of candidates, as may be necessary, for test / interview.
4. Crucial date for determining age limit will be the last date of receipt of applications.
5. Candidates are required to submit their application through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance;(ii) ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer and (iii) No Objection Certificate to the effect that they would be spared for immediate joining in the event of their selection.
- NIOS reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post mentioned above without assigning any reason(s).
7. Incomplete application and not on the prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
8. Application Form be submitted alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for Unreserved category and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for SC/ST and OBC categories through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with minimum of 40% of disability are exempted from payment. On the back side of the Demand Draft, candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.
9. Application Form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. Filled in application form, may be sent to the Joint Director (Administration), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida - 201309, U.P. No applications will be accepted through e-mail. The last date for receiving applications is 15.07.2011 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 25.07.2011).