SPECIAL DRIVE FOR RECRUITMENT OF PERSONS
WITH DISABILITIES(PWD) & SC/ST/OBThe Company invites applications for the following posts to be filled from
amongst Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ OBC and Persons with Disabilities, who
suffer from not less than 40% of relevant Disability Viz. HEARING IMPAIRMENT
(HI):- (Loss of 60 decibels or more in the better year in the conversational range of
frequencies, LOCOMETER DISABILITY(LD):- ( disability of bones, joints or muscles
leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral
1. JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT Gr.II (S0):- Scale of Pay Rs.6125-3.5%-10990/-
No. of Post 01 (Reserved for ST&PWD (LD)
Candidates should be a Graduate with maximum 55 years of age as on
30/06/2011 and Intermediate ICWA/ICAI pass certificate having 01 year
relevant experience. Candidates having adequate exposure to Computer will be
2. LABORATORY ASSISTANT Gr.III (T0):- Scale of Pay Rs.4925-3.5%-9150/-
(14-11-01-02) (under revision)
No. of Posts-04(Reserved for SC & PWD (HI) 01, ST & PWD(LD) 02 and OBC
& PWD(LD) 01.
Candidates should have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry with maximum 50
years of age as on 30/06/2011 and 01 year relevant experience in reputed
GENERAL CONDITONS :
1. The applicant should be Indian National.
2. NALCO reserves the right to alter the number of posts and reservation.
3. The post also carry other benefits/facilities as per the rules of the Company.
4. Candidates serving in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply
through proper channel.
5. candidates called for test/interview will be paid single second class return rail /bus
fare by the shortest route subject to the condition that the place of stay is 30 KM or
more away from S&P Complex, Nalconagar, Angul /Place of written
6. Candidates should have registered their name in any employment exchange.
7. NALCO reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of
candidates to be called for test/ interview commensurate with the number of
vacancies or even cancel the whole process of recruitment, without assigning any
8. Canvassing in any form at any stage will disqualify the candidate.
9. SC/ST/OBC candidates to attach copy of certificate from the Competent Authority
in prescribed format.
Application along with attested copy of certificates in support of
qualification(academic and professional), Training, Experience, Caste/category
and other curricular activities if any should be sent to The Asst. General
Manager(HRD)-Rectt. S&P, National Aluminum Company Limited,
Smelter and Power Complex, Nalconagar-759145. Dist. Angul(Odisha), so as
to reach us by 17/08/2011
N B: (i) Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the top of the
envelope and should be
sent by post only. Application will not be accepted in person.
(ii) Name of the applicant, Father’s name, present correspondence and permanent
invariably written in Capital Letters only.
(iii) The date, month and year of the experience period must be indicated clearly
in column (12).
(iv) Attested copy of all supporting documents in respect of Date of Birth,
Educational Qualification, Training undergone, Caste/ category and
experience should be enclosed along with the application without which the
application will not be taken into consideration. Further, incomplete
application or application received after the due date will not be entertained.
(v) The application form prescribed above is only to be used .Use of any
other form will not be accepted.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORMAT CLICK; http://www.nalcoindia.com/Notice/WebSitePublicationofNotification.pdf