STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination,
2011 for recruitment of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks
Closing Date:16.09.2011 Date of Examination: 04.12.2011
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Data Entry Skill Test / Typing Test .
2 The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the concerned posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Skill Test/ Typing Test. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
3. CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION :http://ssc.nic.in , CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they
are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also produce
the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of Skill Test/Typing Test
5. Only the candidates with visual disability of 40% or more would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) for availing reservation for VH.
6. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a
certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants/employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
7.FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(s 100.00) Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
8. CLOSING DATE: 16.09.2011 (up to 5 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal
Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District
and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands,
Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 23.09.2011. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
9. Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be
10. MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES.
11. CANDIDATES MAY SEND/SUBMIT APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT TO THE CONCERNED REGIONAL OFFICE OF SSC AS MENTIONED IN PARA-7 OF THE NOTICE OR APPLY ON LINE. FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 20.08.2011 TO 14.09.2011. CANDIDATES APPLYING ON-LINE SHOULD RETAIN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CLICK;http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/Combined%20_DEO_%20LDC_Exam.pdf