Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of AIDS Control
(National AIDS Control Organization)
(National Blood Transfusion Council)
Applications are invited for the position of (1) Programme Officer (Quality Control) in National Blood
Transfusion Council for engagement on contract basis. The following are the job descriptions and
educational qualifications/Experience for the post: -
Programme Officer (Quality Control):
Minimum Essential Qualification & Experience:
• M.D. (Transfusion Medicine/Pathology/Microbiology) or Ph.D. (Biological Sciences).
• At least 1 year experience in Quality System in a Health Sector at a senior level.
• Working knowledge of English and Hindi,
• Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
• Good knowledge of computers.
Remuneration Consolidated payment in the range of Rs. 51,750/ - 7 5 ,000/- per month (depending upon experience).
Place of Posting - New Delhi
Age Limit: Not more than 60 years
Eligible candidates may send applications by email with subject line ‘Application for the Post of Programme Officer (Quality Control) in NBTC with details as mentioned above in the Bio-data at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date of receipt of application is 16th September 2011
FOR DETAILS CLICK;