Applications are invited from CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS who are Indian nationals for the post of
Manager (Scale II), Middle Management Grade (Specialist).
No. of vacancies;25
Scale of posting;Candidates will be posted as Pro.Manager (Scale II).
Age;Not more than 30 years as on 30.06.2011. Upper age limit will be relaxed
by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates
Probation Period;1 year
Total Emoluments at initial
Stage of the Scale;For Scale II, during probation, the approx. CTC per annum is Rs.6 Lakhs at major centres including Performance Linked Incentive.Basic Pay will be fixed in the appropriate stage of the Scale II depending on qualification, exposure & experience.
Mode of selection;Interview
1. Neatly typewritten application with Passport-size photograph pasted thereon should be
accompanied by self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove the age and
qualifications. Application should be sent by Ordinary Post only.
2. A write up in 300 words “Why I consider myself suitable for appointment in South Indian
Bank Ltd.”, in candidate’s own handwriting, should be submitted along with application.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent
authority to prove their status in this regard.
4. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which was used in the
application, for use at the time of interview.
5. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for interview. In
matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no
correspondence will be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. Please super scribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST
OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS – SCALE II” and send to ASST.GENERAL
MANAGER (PERSONNEL), THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, SIB HOUSE,
MISSION QUARTERS, THRISSUR – 680 001,KERALA so as to reach on or before
8. Application not fulfilling any of the above will be rejected. If the information furnished by
the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for
FOR PDF COPY OF THE AD/ AND APPLICATION FORM PLEASE CLICK