Walk-in-interview will be held in the Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi-110012 for
the position of one Senior Project Fellow each under the DST-TIFAC funded project entitled “On Farm Demonstration and Commercial Production of Trichoderma as Bio-Pesticide & Growth Promoter” and Contract research project entitled “Research on High Density CFU Microbial Formulation”respectively on 14thJuly, 2011 (Thursday). Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original
copy of the relevant documents and three passport size photographs.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above post is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project.
2. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates as per government rules.
3. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before schedule time of interview for
4. No objection certificate from the employer/ university, in case he/ she has an employment.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Application format: 1. Name, 2. Fathers name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address & contact Tel. No. 5.Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. whether physically handicapped/ visually handicapped, 7. qualification details, 8. Research experience in detail, 9. self declaration regarding truthfulness in application, 10. Signature of the candidate.
FOR COMPLETE DETAILS ABOUT THE REQUIREMENT
PLEASE VIEW THE ADVERTISEMENT