Name of the Post
Pay Scale (Rs.)
No. of Post(s)
₹ 37400-67000 with GP ₹ 8700
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Name of Post : Secretary
2. Pay Band & GP : ₹ 37400-67000 with GP ₹ 8700/- (PB-IV)
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation
- Educational and other qualifications
required for direct recruits : Not Applicable
- Age : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date
- Educational and other Qualifications :-
a) From All India Services and organized Group A Services/officers of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies or Institution holding analogous posts on regular basis or 5 years regular service in the scale of ₹ 12000-375-16500 (pre-revised) (Revised P.B.3 with G.P ₹ 7600/-), having knowledge of:
i) Govt. of India Rules & Regulation regarding Administrative & Service Matters, Finance & Accounts and Legal Matters.
ii) Working knowledge of Hindi/English and Computers
i) Second class Masters degree with 55% marks
ii) PG Degree/Diploma in Management
1. Crucial date for determining age limit will be 30.06.2011.
2. NIOS reserves the right to fix criteria for calling the required number of candidates, as may be necessary, for interview.
3. Candidates fulfilling requirement of experience and eligibility are required to submit application through proper channel in the prescribed format. Cadre clearance and copies of the ACRs are necessary at the time of interview.
4. NIOS reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post mentioned above without assigning any reason(s).
5. Incomplete application and not on the prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
6. Application Form be submitted alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for Unreserved category and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for SC/ST and OBC categories through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with minimum of 40% of disability are exempted from payment. On the back side of the Demand Draft, candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.7. Application Form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in. Filled in application form, may be sent to the Joint Director (Administration), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida - 201309, U.P. No applications will be accepted through e-mail. The last date for receiving applications is 30.06.2011 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 10.07.2011).
For More Information:- Click Here
Application Form & Details:- Click Here