Central Tool Room set up by the Government of India, under Ministry of MSME in Technical Collaboration with the Government of Germany intend to add the following personnel :-
- Engineer : two) One for General and one reserved for OBC for the person with disability for Locomotor – in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- plus allowances. Maximum Age : 30 years.
- Technician Grade – III: One in the pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- plus allowances. Maximum Age : 30 years.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: One In the field of Mechanical/Production Engineering. During training period stipend of Rs.8000 per month shall be paid. Maximum Age : 30 years.
Application form, details of qualification & experience and the procedure for applying any of the above post can be had from the CTR either by post on payment of Rs.100/- or can be downloaded from websitewww.ctrludhiana.com.
DETAILS OF QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Engineer Design : (Two) One for General & One reserved for OBC for the person with disability for Locomotor – in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- plus allowances. Maximum Age : 30 years.
Qualification EssentialDegree/Diploma in Mech. Engg./Tool & Die Making/Production from a recognized institute.DesirablePG Diploma in Tool Design/Production/CAD/CAM or equivalent from recognized university/institution.Experience:
EssentialNil for degree and 2 years for Diploma holders in Tool Room/recognized technical Training institutions.DesirablePractical experience in operating machines in tool production involving CAD/CAM/CNC Technology. Candidates having diploma in computer application with teaching experience in technical/educational institution.
- Technician Grade – III: One - in the pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- plus allowances. Maximum Age: 30 years.
QualificationEssentialMatriculation from a recognized Board/Institution with I.T.I. in Turner/Miller/Grinder/Machinist/Miller Right Fitter/Electrical/Electronic/ Tool & Die Making from recognized Instite/2 Years certificate course from SIDO Tool Room.DesirableCertificate Course in CAD/CAM/CNC OR Training in electrical maintenance of machine ToolsExperience:
Essential1 Year practical experience in reputed Tool Rooms/industrial institutes
1 Year in maintenance of plant & Machinery preferably in precision engineering industry.
1 Year in electrical maintenance works in a reputed industrial establishment.
Candidate who have worked as Artisan Trainee for a period of two years in CTR after I.T.I. with Apprenticeship.Desirable-
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (One) In the field of Mechanical/Production Engineering. During training period of two years, stipend of Rs.8000/- per month for 1st year and Rs.9000/- per month for the 2nd year shall be paid. Maximum Age: 30 years.
Fresh Graduate Engineer in Mechanical/Production Engineering from reputed university with at least 60% marks with knowledge of CAD/CAM e.g. CATIA, UG, Pro E, IDEAS etc. Duration of the training shall be of two years. Candidates who has completed Post Graduate course in Tool Engineering/Tool Design/Tool manufacturing of minimum one & half year duration from a reputed institute/university shall be directly admitted to the 2nd year of Training and the duration of training in their case shall be of one year. Maximum Age limit 30 years.
The posts at Sr. No. 1 to 2 shall be filled on contract basis for a period of 05 years, which could be extended thereafter at the discretion of CTR The post can be increased or decreased depending upon the requirement.
Relaxation shall be given to SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped with locomotor/internal candidates as admissible under rules.
Application Form should be accompanied by a Bank draft of Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only) in favour of Central Tool Room, Ludhiana, payable at State Bank of India, RNW Branch, Ludhiana should reach within 30 days from(20.8.2011) the publication of this advertisement addressed to the General Manager, Central Tool Room, A-5, Focal Point, Ludhiana.
Those who are employed in Govt., Public Sector undertaking/autonomous bodies should send their applications through proper channel. Late applications will be summarily rejected. CTR reserves the right to reject any application/not to fill up the post(s), without assigning any reason thereof
FOR DETAILS CLICK;