Centre for Millimeter wave Semiconductor
Devices & Systems
CAS Building, 6th
Floor, 1, Girish Vidyaratna Lane, Kolkata-700 009, West Bengal. INDIA
Tel: 033-2352-3530; Fax No. 033-23602236
RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS AND JRFs
The Project tenure is for 3 years (upto 31st March 2014). Director, CMSDS invites application from the eligible candidates for the following posts :-
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post(s): 03
Duration: Two years extendable by one year depending on the performance
Minimum Stipend : Rs 12,000 per month + HRA+ Medical Allowance
I. M.Sc. in Electronics / Physics with specialization in solid state Physics or electronics with 60% marks with NET qualified or
B.E. / B.Tech. in Electronics/Electronics & Comn with 60% marks with GATE or equivalent qualification.
II. Upper age limit : 28 Years as on 31stAug 2011
2. Post: Scientist “A” No. of Post(s) : 03
Pay Scale PB-3 (Rs 15,600-39,100 AGP Rs 6000) + DA+ HRA
I. ME/M.Tech in Electronics/ Radiophysics with good academic background with at least 55% marks
II. Minimum three years of first hand research experience supported by good number of research publications in journals and reviewed proceedings in the field of modeling /fabrication/characterization of Impatt diode/ mm wave and transit time devices.
III. Upper age limit 30 Years as on 31stAug 2011
3. Post: Scientist “B” No. of Post(s): 02
Pay Scale PB-3(Rs 15,600-39,100 AGP Rs 8000)+ DA+ HRA
I. PhD in Electronics/Radiophysics with good academic record and at least 55% marks in M.Sc/M.Tech/M.E. (Electronics/Radiophysics /Physics with Electronics specialization).
II. Minimum of 6 years of research experience supported by good number of research publications in journals and reviewed
proceedings in the field of modeling /fabrication/characterization of Impatt diode/ mm wave and transit time devices.
III. Upper age limit 35 Years as on 31stAug 2011
Notes:1. All the posts are on adhoc basis.
2. The centre may relax minimum requirement of experience in respect of candidates possessing exceptionally good research/academic records.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
4. The centre reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised. No communication in this respect will be entertained.
5. Only the short listed candidates will be intimated.
6. Candidates may apply on a plain paper along with photograph and self attested photocopies of all the supporting documents.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected
8. Apply within 21 days from the date of publication i.e.21.9.2011
For more information please click;http://www.caluniv.ac.in/News%20&%20Announcement/news_frame.htm