Applications are invited for the following vacancies purely on temporary basis
renewable annually under Non- Institutional ad-hoc projects to be filled in through Walkin Interview as indicated below: -
Date & Time: 13 July 2011 09.00 to 12.00 hrs.
Place : National Institute of Virology Kerala Unit,
E-Block, IInd Floor, Medical College Hospital Complex,
1. Multisite Epidemiology & Monitoring of Human Influenza in India. (CDC) – till Sept. 2014.
(Med) 01 post
Rs. 18000/- Plus
HRA as per rules
2. Two years
1. Knowledge of human viral
Three years Graduate
degree in life sciences with
either two years experience
or two years diploma in
relevant discipline after
1. Laboratory experience
3. Knowledge of
- A (Lab)
1. 10+2 with science
2. One year Diploma
in Medical Lab
1. Degree in Life
2. Experience in Research
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
2. Qualification & experience should be from an organization of repute.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department /
Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in
original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent
colour photograph. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidates
have to make their own arrangement.