Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education
and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the following post as mentioned below:
P.B. 2 Rs. 9300-
1. CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
A) General Conditions for all the above categories are as follows:
Nationality : Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
Crucial date for Age limit : Age will be reckoned as on 26.09.2011, in accordance with
orders issued by the Government of India.
Relaxation of Upper Age limit for different categories are as follows :
Categories Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
OBC 3 Years
ST 5 Years
Relaxable for Government Servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
B) Application Fees:
For General and OBC Category For ST Category
Rs. 500/- Rs. 250/-
The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Payable at Pondicherry (State Bank of India - JIPMER Branch). The amount of fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
C) Eligibility Criteria in respect of Age, Educational/Technical Qualifications and Experience are as follows :-
Age: 35 years
B.Sc., in Radiotherapy Technology (3 years course) or equivalent from a
recognized University or Institute approved by AERB with 2 years experience
in operating Radiotherapy equipments in an established centre.
Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (2 years course) or equivalent from a
recognized Institution approved by AERB with 3 years experience in
operating Radiotherapy equipments in an established centre.
2. MODE OF SELECTION: Written test/ Personal Interview will be conducted at this
3. HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format appended (Annexure) along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures:-
1. Age Proof.
2. Relevant Educational and Technical Qualification for the post applied.
3. Demand draft in favour of the Accounts Officer, JIPMER, payable at Pondicherry
(State Bank of India - JIPMER Branch) (in original).
4. “No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer, if employed in a State/Central
Government/ Union Territories/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies.
5. Relevant Experience certificate.
6. Latest OBC certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates
in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the
format prescribed by Government of India as per O.M. dated 29-12-1993. (order
No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected.
Applications without such certificates or certificates of BC/MBC without mention of
Creamy layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
7. Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC and ST may also apply for the
vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age.
8. Recent Passport Size Photograph affixed in application and attested by a Gazetted
1. Application cover should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
2. Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) as in the specimen given below. It should be
neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper.
3. INCOMPLETE APPLICATION AND THE APPLICATION RECEIVED
WITHOUT DEMAND DRAFT OF THE REQUIRED AMOUNT WILL BE
4. For candidates working in Central/State Government/Union Territories/Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies, their application should be routed through proper channel with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate or along with ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the Employer.
5. This Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
6. The Call memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
7. Incomplete application i.e. applications not enclosing all or any of the copies of the required certificates / application received after due date mentioned below will be rejected without any intimation
8. Unsigned application will be rejected summarily.
9. THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY POLITICAL OR
OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS TO INFLUENCE THEIR SELECTION. THE
CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE SUMMARILY
10. Submission of any missing/additional Certificates/documents after the last date for receipt of the application will not be entertained.
11. The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 26.09.2011.
FOR DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORMAT CLICK;