ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED, a premier engineering consultancy organization executing
projects on conventional & Lump-Sum Turnkey basis in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure, fertilizers, etc., is looking for young, energetic and ambitious professionals. The company offers excellent opportunities for growth & learning based on performance and potential in its various design and construction offices in India and abroad.
EIL has opportunities for the following
FRESH ENGINEERS (HRD/Rectt./Advt./2011-12/07) As
M01 MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc (Engg))
Selection (Written Test, Interview)
Emoluments, Training & Placement
Steps for Applying
(Take print of the General Instructions)
1. Written Test is likely to be conducted in September/October 2011 (tentative).
2. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs
on 24.08.2011 till 2400 hrs on 10.09.2011.
3. The print out of the application form complete in all respects along with the
enclosures specified at Sl. No. 6 below, must reach "The General Manager (HR),
Engineers India Limited, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066",
on or before 16.09.2011. Application forms received after the last date will not be
considered. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of application form sent, due to
wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will
4. Please mention your name, address and registration number on the reverse of
5. The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE”. The opted test centre with code and discipline should also
be mentioned at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
6. Application form should be sent alongwith the following enclosures:
a. Demand Draft for the examination fee for Rs.300/- (applicable to General &
b. Attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC (non creamy
layer)/PD certificate, if applicable.
7. Applications other than the print out from our website will be rejected.
8. Candidates should have a valid e-mail address specified in the application and the
same should be functional for at least one year from the date of the submission of
9. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Demand Draft and copy of
application form (being submitted to EIL) for future reference.
10. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is
found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will
11. EIL may, at its discretion, cancel or change the test centre city. In that event, the
candidate will have the option to obtain refund of the examination fees deposited with
12. The number of vacancies are not fixed and varies with the requirement.
FOR DETAILS CLICK;