Engineers India Limited, a premier engineering consultancy organization executing projects on
conventional & Lump-Sum Turnkey basis in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines,
offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure, fertilizers, power (Thermal / Nuclear / Solar), etc., is looking
for energetic and ambitious Ex-EIL professionals. The company offers excellent opportunities for
growth & learning based on performance and potential in its various design & construction
offices in India and abroad.
EIL extends an opportunity to :
EX-EIL OFFICERS (REGULAR EMPLOYEES) WHO SEPARATED ON RESIGNATION
FOR JOINING ON REGULAR PAY SCALE OR AS CONSULTANTS
EMOLUMENTS , ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & POSTING
STEPS FOR APPLYING
CONCESSIONS & RELAXATIONS
(Take the print of the General Instructions)
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website up to October 31, 2011.
2. The print out of application form along with the relevant enclosures should be sent to "
DGM (HRP&M), Engineers India Limited, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066" & must
reach EIL within seven days of on-line registration.
3. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12
months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interaction/interview
shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
4. Only short-listed candidates for interaction /interview will be informed.
5. The envelope should be super scribed with "EX-EIL OFFICER APPLICATION FOR THE
WK^/d/KEK&ͺͺͺͺͺͺͺͺ;ƐƉĞĐŝĨǇƚŚĞƉŽƐŝƚŝŽŶͿ͘͟dŚĞƌĞŐŝƐƚƌĂƚŝŽŶŶƵŵďĞƌof application form
should also be mentioned at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
6. Candidates should retain a copy of application form(s) submitted for future reference. Those
short listed and called for interaction / interview shall be required to bring the following
original certificates alongwith attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of
interaction/interview. Proof of age, educational qualifications, service certificate of past
employment (if working), last salary certificate (if applicable). Those belonging to SC/ST/OBC
category should bring caste certificate from the competent authority, OBC certificate
produced by OBC candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
Those with Physical Disability shall produce certificate from competent authority to that
effect. In addition to the above, candidates are required to furnish the duly filled in forms
attached to EIL e-mail calling for interaction/interview.
7. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found
that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified.
The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reason.
8. Candidates called for interaction/interview shall be reimbursed to & fro rail fare limited to
AC II Tier or equivalent from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application to the
venue of interaction/interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing
mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to
and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to
the venue of interaction/interview by the shortest route as per rules.
9. The candidates will be required to fill in the TA form at the interaction/ interview centre and
submit proof for travel undertaken.
10. Application form should accompany attested copy of Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe/Other
Backward Class (OBC)- Non Creamy Layer / Persons with Disability (PD) certificate, if
11. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to
invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in
this regard will be entertained.
12. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
13. EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under.
14. The number of vacancies are not fixed and varies with the requirement.
15. Eligible candidates whose children / family members have died in the 1984 riots shall be
given due consideration in recruitment.
16. Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act for 3% reservation are being complied with.
17. Only those cases will be considered who resigned and left the company with proper
18. Employment in EIL will take place without continuity of past service rendered in EIL
19. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided, hence it is necessary that only
accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong /
false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for any
consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
STEPS FOR APPLYING
STEP 1: Applications should be made online in the format available on our website.
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.
STEP 4:After clicking on REGISTER, the applicants shall take a printout of the application and send the
same after pasting photograph in the space allotted, along with the enclosures specified in
General Instructions Sl No. 10, at the specified address given in the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
x Upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST/ Other Backward Classes (OBC)- Non Creamy Layer /
Persons with Disabilities (PD) candidates as per Govt Rules.
x Persons with 40% or more disabilities shall be eligible for reservation against category of PD.
x Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PD candidates will be as per presidential
x Upper age limit is relaxable for children / family members of those who died in the year
1984 riots subject to production of certificate from the competent authority.
x Post-graduates in engineering may be given relaxation in experience by one year and Ph.Ds in
engineering by up to four years.
FOR DETAILS CLICK;