Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is a Miniratna Category–I central public enterprise wholly owned by Government of India started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January, 2006. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the Coins.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered and Corporate Office at Jwahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
The Operational units of the Company are strategically located across the Country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency / Security presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad, besides a high quality Paper manufacturing mill at Hoshangabad.
With the above background, the Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals having potential to strengthen the Technical Team in the Organisation and accordingly invites applications for the following post having all India transfer/posting liability:
Name of the Post
Scale of Pay
Total No. of Post (s)
Likely Place of posting
Age (As on 30.06.2011)
Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs.7600/-
4 (3-UR & 1-OBC)
In any Unit of SPMCIL
Pay-scales mentioned above are in CDA and the Company shall change over to IDA pattern of pay-scales.
Manager (Technical):(E-4 Level)
Essential Qualification: 1st Class B.Tech/B.E. in the area of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical/ Metallurgy/Pulp & Paper/ Civil etc., from a recognized University/ Institution.
10 years’ experience as an Executive in Production/ Operation/ Maintenance in process industry, out of which 2 years experience in one grade below, i.e., in the pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/- in Central DA Pattern or in equivalent E-3 level IDA pay-scale of Rs.24900-50500/- in PSU or at equivalent level of scale in a reputed private sector company having turnover of at least Rs.75/- crores.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The application should be submitted in the Proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
2. The outer cover should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_______________________________________”.
3. A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd”. payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and position on the reverse side of the DD. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
4. The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should furnish the attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self-undertaking to that effect.
5. Duly completed application should be sent to the Officer(HR), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 through registered/speed post within 21 days from the publication of this advertisement. Applications received late/incomplete will be rejected. SPMCIL Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
1. Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
2. Only SC/ST candidates called for interview will be reimbursed II Class return train fare by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview.
3. Application that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date and also, applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained.
4. Wherever applicable, candidates should send their application through proper channel. The employees of Central/State Govt./PSUs/Corporations etc must apply through proper channel in the prescribed form.
5. Age Relaxation: The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for General candidates from the open market. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per extant Govt. Rules.
6. Reservation shall be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PH/EX-Servicemen as per extant Government Rules.
7. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, SPMCIL Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, OR to relax the minimum eligibility criteria/standards.
8. In case of large number of applications, SPMCIL Management may conduct a written test/pre-interview round for shortlisting of candidates.
9. SPMCIL Management reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
(Wholly Owned by Government of India)
16TH Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM
1. Name of the Post
2. Name of the candidate
3. Father’s Name
4. Date of Birth
Date as on 30.06.2011 (DD MM YY)
5. Permanent Address
6. Address for correspondence
7. Phone numbers (office)
10. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/physically handicapped
11. Details of Educational Qualifications starting from professional to matriculation:
Details of Exams
Year of Passing
12. Details of Experience starting from latest employment:
Position held & Level
Pay-scale with Pay
13. Whether any relative already working with SPMCIL.
If yes, specify the relationship.
14.Details of Computer knowledge & Experience
15. Details of Training
Name of Course
16. Details of Bank draft for Rs.100/- :
Name of Bank_________DD No.__________________________
17. Copies of Certificates/testimonials enclosed.
I hereby affirm and declare that the statements made in the application are true and unexaggerated. I undertake that any misrepresentation or material omission made in this application form will render the undersigned liable to immediate dismissal.
(Signature of the Candidate)
(To be filled by Authority forwarding the application)
1. Certified that the particulars furnished by the candidate has been checked from available records and found correct.
2. No vigilance case is pending or being contemplated against the candidate. There is nothing in the CR dossiers of the candidate, which makes him ineligible for consideration for appointment for the post applied for.
3. His integrity is beyond doubt.
4. No major/minor penalties have been imposed during the last ten years.
5. There is no objection from cadre clearance.
Name & Designation ……………………………
Office Address …………………………………..Telephone No………………………………