National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi –110016
September 8, 2011
Subject: Appointment of Senior Software Developer – walk-in- interview
There will be a walk in interview to recruit Two Senior Software Developer on purely temporary basis to work on the project “Development of ICT Kit in Mathematics at Secondary Stage:
1. Essential Qualification : M.Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Technology with expertise in content development in open source soft wares as its applications, editing in source code of the software, JAVA , JAVA -scripts and libraries etc.
2. Tenure : 6 months upto March 2012
3. Salary : 30,000/- per month
4. Date & time of Interview: 30th September, 2011 at 10.00 a.m.
5. Venue : Room No.208, CIET, Building, NCERT, New Delhi
The walk-in-interview will be held on 30 September, 2011 on the timing indicated above. Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions should submit their resume manually in room No.210, CIET Building, NCERT, New Delhi -110016 or via e-mail: email@example.com latest by 29th September 2011 at 5 p.m. Candidate must come for the interview with a copy of their bio-data and original certificates and testimonials.
1. The minimum for eligibility is 55% marks at the post graduation.
2. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility
conditions in terms of educational qualifications etc.
3. The post is purely temporary.
4. Candidates already in job should forward their applications through their
employer and/ or come with “No Objection Certificate”.
5. The candidate who have already worked in the Council for two and a half year
need not apply.
6. Candidate should bring their original certificates at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
for details click;