Ministry of Agriculture,
Department Of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries
(Fishery Administration Section)
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
It is proposed to fill the post of Chief Executive in National Fisheries Development Board, Hyderabad (an autonomous body under the Department of AnimalHusbandry, Dairying and Fisheries of this Ministry), which will fall vacant on 01.03.2012, on deputation basis from amongst the officers under the Central Government/State Governments/Union Territories/ Agricultural Universities/ Indian Council of Agricultural Research/Recognized Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings. The post is in the HAG scale of Rs. 75,500- (annual increment @3%)-80,000/-(pre-revised pay scale of Rs.22400-600-26000/-). The eligibility criteria for the post is as under:
i. holding analogous post on a regular basis; or
ii. with 3 years' regular service in the pre revised pay scale of Rs.18400-500-22400/- or equivalent; or
iii. with 5 years' regular service. in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.16400-22400/- or equivalent including 20 years of Group A Service; and
iv. possessing 10 years’ combined experience in the field of development administration including fisheries development or research.
2. The period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/Department in the Central Government, shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
3. The pay and other terms and conditions of the official selected will be governed by the provisions laid down in the Government of India DOPT O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay. II) dated 16th June 2010 as amended from time to time.
4. Applications from eligible officers may be forwarded, in the proforma as given below (in duplicate), through proper channel, to Deputy Director General (Fy. Admn), Room No. 154, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Krishi Bhavan, New Deihi 110 001, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News, along with ACRs/APARs for the last five years, duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary or above, vigilance clearance and integrity certificate. It may also be certified that no major or minor penalty was imposed on the officer during the last 10 years of his service. Applications received after the due date or without ACRs/APARs or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
5. The Search Committee appointed by the Government of India will recommend a panel of names from amongst the applicants. Besides the applicants, the Committee may also recommend names of other persons whom it finds suitable for inclusion in the panel. The Chief Executive will be selected from the panel of names recommended by the Search Committee.
BIO DATA PROFORMA
1. Name & Address (in Block Letters)
with e-mail address and contact/ Mobile No:
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era):
3. Date of entry into Govt. Service:
4. Educational qualifications:-
Whether educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied?
(if any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same).
Qualifications/experience required Qualifications/ experience possessed by the officer
5. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the
requirements of the post:
6. Details of employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet, duly
authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
From To Scale of
Nature of Appointment i.e. whether
Nature of Duties
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
7. Name of the post held substantively, if any, and scale of pay thereof:
8. Present pay and date from which it is drawn (scale in which drawn also to be
9. Additional details about present employment. Please state whether
(a) Central Government
(b) State Government
(c) Autonomous Organizations
(d) Government Undertakings
10. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of
your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient.
11. Whether the officer satisfies all the conditions prescribed for the post viz.
qualification, experience and service in analogous posts.
12. Remarks if any,
Date………………….. Signature of the candidate
Address (Employer) ....... ....... ……….
CERTIFICATE TO BE RECORDED BY THE EMPLOYER WHILE FORWARDING THE APPLICATION
Certified that the above particulars filled by ……………… …………… …………… Designation……………………………have been verified and found correct.
It is also certified that no vigilance case is pending or contemplated against……………………….and his/her integrity is beyond doubt. Attested copies of his / her ACRs/
APARs for the last 5 years are enclosed.
SIGNATURE OF THE EMPLOYING AUTHORITYWITH STAMP & DATE
for details click;