VACCINE AND INFECTIOUS DISEASE RESEARCH CENTER
TRANSLATIONAL HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE(An Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India)
496, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Gurgaon – 122 016
Walk-in interview for Research Associate
It is proposed to fill up one position of Research Associate to work in a project
titled “Investigating the role of Mazf toxins in pathogenesis and persistence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Qualifications;Essential: Doctorate (PhD/MD) or an equivalent degree or 3 years of research
experience after MVSc. /MPharm. Those who have submitted their PhD thesis and waiting
for the award of degree are also eligible to apply.
Desirable: 1. Publication in international journals
2. Prior experience in the research area relevant to the project.
Emoluments: Rs. 22000 / Rs. 24000 + HRA.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational Professional and Technical qualification should be from a recognized
2. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining
the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce ‘No Objection
Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post is relaxable at the
discretion of the Controlling Authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
5. Interested candidates with relevant qualification and experience may appear for an
interview at the above address on 26thJuly, 2011 at 10 AM at THSTI, 496, Udyog Vihar Phase III,
Gurgaon – 122 016.
6. Please bring a CV along with a passport size photograph and copies of certificates
with originals at the time of interview. Information can also be obtained personally from
the institute on telephone no. 0124-2876300/400.
7. Appointment will be made on a contract for a period of 1 year at a time with a
possibility of extension up to 3 years based on satisfactory performance review. There
will be an initial probation period of 6 months that may be extended at the discretion of
the competent Authority.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.