Gazzette Date: 29-07-11
Last Date: 31-08-11
Category No: 213/2011
Applications with photo uploaded are invited online only from qualified candidates for
appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of post : Vocational Teacher – Live Stock Management
3. Scale of pay : Rs. 11070-18450/- (PR)
4. No. of vacancies :3 (Three)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The ranked List Published by the Commission in
pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that
the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum
period of one year or till the expiry of the three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised
from the said list against the vacancies noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the
Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
Note:- 3% vacancies of the post shall be reserved for PH candidates vide G.O.(P) No 43/2009/SWD
5. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 23-39; only candidates born between 02.01.1972 and 01.01.1988 . (both dates
included)are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Community
and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. (for
conditions regarding the age relaxation, please see para (2) of the
a) Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandary with not less than 60% Mark
from Kerala Agricultural University or an equivalent qualification.
Note:- (1) In the appointment of Vocational Teacher preference will be given to persons having
additional qualifications of Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised institution.
(2) All educational qualifications for teaching posts should be one acquired after a regular
course of study from a recognised University in Kerala or recognised as equivalent thereto
by any of the Universities in Kerala.
8. Method of submitting Applications:-Applications with photo uploaded shall be submitted Online Only Photographs uploaded shall be that taken on or after 31.12.2010. The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom of the photograph. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications are available in the Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz.www.keralapsc.org No application fee is required. The bar code number in the application form shall be
quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence. Documents to prove qualification, age and community have to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
9. Last date for receipt of application: 31/08/2011
Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.org.
11. If a written Test/OMR Test is conducted as part of the Selection, Hall Ticket of eligible
Candidates will be made available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Candidates are instructed to download their Hall Ticket as per the instructions in the website.
12. At the time of Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test, interview etc,
Candidates shall produce their Photo affixed ID proof in Original and self attested photocopy of
(Voters Identity Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Identity Cards issued by Social Welfare
Department to Physically Handicapped Candidates, Photo affixed Pass Books issued by
Nationalized Banks, PAN Card, Identity Cards issued to Government Employees by the
concerned Departments) along with Hall Tickets.
(please also see the General Conditions given in part II)
FOR DETAILS CLICK;