Desert Medicine Research Centre(Indian Council of Medical Research) Ministry of Health,
Govt. of IndiaNew Pali Road, Jodhpur – 342005
Applications are invited by the Director-in-Charge upto 15th September, 2011 for filling up the following post in the Centre :-
1. Accounts Officer – One Post (Un-reserved)
Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 plus grade pay Rs.5400/-
Qualification & Experience :- A University Degree in Commerce. Ten years experience of which at-least five years should be in a supervisory capacity in a Government/Semi Government/Autonomous body/organization.
Desirable :- Candidates having knowledge and experience of accounting procedure as followed in Central Government offices, ISTM (in cash and accounts) Training/SAS passed/Section Officers with five years experience will be preferred.
Age: Below 45 years. Relaxable to SC/ST/OBCs as per rules.
Job Requirements : The duties of Accounts Officer include pre-checking of bills presented by DDO, preparation of budget, compilation of accounts (including preparation of balance sheet), audit, scrutiny of financial proposal relating to purchase of stores equipments, capital etc., tendering of financial advice to the head of the Institute.
General conditions :
1. The incumbent will be governed by the New restructured defined contributory Pension system as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance., Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division) Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
2. The post is temporary but likely to continue.
3. The incumbent will be governed by rules and regulations of ICMR/GOI.
4. Candidates willing to apply should send their applications on plain paper giving full particulars along-with a passport size photograph and copies of all relevant certificates to the Director-in-Charge, Desert Medicine Research Centre (ICMR), New Pali Road, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) – 342005. Incomplete and late received applications will not be accepted.
5. Employees working under the control of Central/State/Semi Government & Government controlled undertakings should apply through proper channel.
FOR DETAILS CLICK;