|UPDATED ON 5TH NOV.,2011|
|Last Date||:||Sep 25, 2011|
|Provisional list of Eligible Candidates for written exam for the post of Asstt. Supvr/A.W.E.|
list of Candidates for the post of Jr. Data Entry
Operator for Skill Test on 18/09/2011
The Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad (M.P.), is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited”(SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at Jawahar Vyapar Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi. It has four Minting Units at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad besides a high quality Paper manufacturing Mill at Hoshangabad, invites application for selection of “Technical Officer(Boiler) & Jr.Data Entry Operator (Hindi) in a phased manner”. Particular of post & other essential details are as under:
Name of Post
No. of Post
Scale of Pay
Jr.Data Entry Operator (Hindi)
Grade Pay –`2000
28 years up to 30@07@2011
Graduation with 55% marks from a recognized university. Minimum typing speed will be 30 wpm(in computer environment) in Hindi. Proficiency in Office applications like word, excel, etc.
(Resereved for SC)
Grade Pay Rs.4800
30 years up to 30@07@2011
A. Age calculation & Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
Age Limit : Age max.asper coloum 5 , Age releaxable for SC/ST/OBC & Govt. Employees as per prescribed Govt./SPMCIL Rules.
- LAST DATE : Duly completed application should be sent to the General Manager, Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad - 461 005 by 30@07@2011. Applications received late/incomplete/without in prescribed format will be rejected. Security Paper Mill Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for `100/- issued only by any branch of State Bank of India, drawn in favour of General Manager, Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad & payable at State Bank of India, SPM Branch, Hoshangabad (M.P.) is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name & address on the reverse side of the DD. No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category. If any fee(DD) enclosed/submitted by the above category, will not be refunded.
How to apply
1. The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written. In another format of application will not be accepted.
2. The outer cover should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Technical Officer(Boiler) / Jr.Data Entry Operator-cum Office-Assistant.”
3. The application should be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, and age. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should furnish the attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self-undertaking to that effect.
1. Presently the scales are on Central DA Pattern but shall be changed to Industrial D.A. Patterns.
2. The posts notified shall be increased/decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
3. IInd Sleeper/Second Class (Non A/C) Railway fare from the nearest Railway Station by train or bus fare, if the stations are not connected by Rail, shall be reimbursed to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates coming from places 30 K.M. or more away provided they produce necessary cash receipt/rail ticket or bus tickets in support of their claims.
4. The General Manager reserves right to call only those candidates, who according to his decision suitable for the post and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview or selection. In case more number of applications are received the General Manager reserves the right to restrict/short list the candidates to be called for written test/interview. The decision of the General Manager in this regard shall be final.
5. Those already working in Central Government/State Government/PSU/Corporation must apply through proper channel in the prescribed form.
6. Application,not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete application and those received after the last date as also, applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained.
7. Method of Selection : It shall be by an aptitude/skill test followed by an interview.Those candidates who qualify in the aptitude/skill test, will be required to attend the interview at a later date, which shall be communicated to the selected candidates.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. Applications received by FAX, e-mail will not be accepted.
Documents to be attached with application (Self attested Photocopies)
(a) Higher Secondary or High School Examination certificate in support of date of birth.
(b) Copy of certificate of Graduation/Technical qualification with each final mark sheet.
(c) Experience certificates.(If any)
(d) Copy of caste certificate, duly attested (in case of reserved category candidates).
(e) Demand Draft of `100/- (Non-refundable) in favour of General Manager, Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad. Payable at State Bank of India, SPM Branch, Hoshangabad(MP)
(f) Two recent passport size colour photographs (one on application and another for Admit card).
(g) No objection certificate by the employer as per proforma enclosed with the Application form, in case of Central/State Govt./PSU employees.
(h) Certificate from Authorized Medical Attendant in case of Physically Handicapped Candidates.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ”
(to be filled in by Office)
Paste here your Recent
Passport Size (3.5 cm X
4.5 cm) Photograph
With signature on
The photograph-half on
The photo and half on
1. Name in Block Capital letter as in Matriculation/equivalent Certificate :
2. Father’s Name as in Matriculation/equivalent Certificate :
3. Present Address for Communication:
4. Permanent Address:
5. Nationality :
6. Religion :
7. State to which Belongs :
8. Whether SC/ST/OBC/UR :
9. Whether PH (Yes/No) :
Y Y Y Y
10. Date of Birth :
(as per Matriculation/equivalent Certificate)
11. Age as on dated 30@07@2011 :
12 Issuing Bank Name & Branch : ________________________________
& Details of Bank Draft : Amount ` 100/-
Academic/Technical/Professional qualification (Starting from Matriculation or equivalent examination)
Total Marks Obtained
13 Experience (Desirable)
Name of the Employer
Designation of the post
Nature of Duties
Period of employment
Last pay drawn
15 Brief description of experience :___________________________________________________
16 Medium of Aptitude/Skill Test
Tickmark þ whichever is applicable : English / Hindi
17 Telephone/Mobile No./e-mail address :
I hereby affirm and declare that the statements made in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I undertake that any doubtful misrepresentation or material omission made in this application form will render the undersigned liable to immediate dismissal.
(Signature of the Candidate)
(To be filled by Authority forwarding the application)
(FOR SERVING CENTRAL/STATE GOVT./PSU APPLICANTS)
- Certified that the particulars furnished by the candidate has been checked from available records and found correct.
- No vigilance case is pending or being contemplated against the candidate. There is nothing in the CR dossiers of the candidate, which makes him ineligible for consideration for appointment for the post applied for.
- His integrity is beyond doubt.
- No major/minor penalties have been imposed during the last ten years.
- There is no objection from cadre clearance.