Grams : "AGRIVARSITY"
Tel:24015011 exn 384
ACHARYA N.G. RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
DBT Project on COE in Pulses
Institute of Biotechnology,ANGRAU
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 30.
Eligible candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview on 15-09-2011 at 9.30 AM for the following temporary posts in DBT Funded Network Project on ““Centre of Excellence for highthroughput allele determination for Molecular Breeding (with special reference to mapping for toleranceto sterility mosaic disease (SMD) in Pigeonpea) ” at Institute of Biotechnology, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
Duration: one year and further extendable
I.Junior Research Fellow (1 no)
Essential Qualification: Masters degree in Plant Sciences from a recognized university
Desirable qualification : Two years research experience in molecular biology techniques.
Emoluments: Consolidated pay of Rs 12000/p.m + HRA for 1st&2nd years and Rs 14000/p.m + HRA for 3rd year
II.Technical Assistants (2 no’s)
Essential qualifications: Bachelors degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural polytechnic with 3 years experience
Desirabe qualification : Experience in cultivation of field crops
Emoluments: Consolidated pay of Rs 10,000/-p.m (fixed)
1. The above positions are purely temporary contractual and is co-terminus with the project.
There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature
4. Interested candidates should bring the following documents with them at the time of
• Original certificates and its attested copies of educational qualifications age &
• Relevant publications, if any
• Experience certificate in original, if any.
• Latest passport size photo.
FOR DETAILS CLICK;