Last Date: 03.08.2011
Category No: 153/2011
1. Department : Insurance Medical Services
2. Name of post : Pharmacist (Homoeo)
3. Scale of pay : ` 6080-9830/-
4. No. of vacancies : Districtwise
Kozhikode - 1 (One)
(i) Separate Ranked list will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The
Ranked Lists thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a
minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said lists will continue to be in
force till the publication of new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till
the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment
against the aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the
currency of the lists. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the
period of three years the duration of the Ranked List shall be extended for a further period of
one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
(ii) Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification.
If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction and if he/she is selected his/her
name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against
him/her. Candidates should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant
column of the online application.
(iii) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject
to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(MS) No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A
candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the ranked list prepared is
not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes 5 years continuous
service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is
allowed after 5 years, it will be subject to the rules in GO(MS)No.4/61/PD dated,
Candidates already in Government Service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying
again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
(iv) 3% of vacancies for the post shall be reserved for eligible PH candidates (Orthopaedically Handicapped- (a)
upper extremities major defects and minor defects, (b) Lower extremities major defects and minor
defects)vide G.OP No.1/99 P&ARD dated 01.01.1999.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 18-35 ; i.e only candidates born between 2.1.1976 and 1.1.1993 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities
and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual relaxation.
Note:- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years please see para(2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification.
7. Qualifications:(a) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
(b) Certificate obtained after successful training in Nurse- cum –Pharmacist Training Course conducted by the
Government of Kerala or its equivalent.
8. Mode of submitting Applications:-
The application shall be submitted on-line only. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications
are available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org . No application fee is required. The candidates applying on-line shall keep the print out (Receipt) of their applications and the barcode number shall be quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence. Documents to prove qualification, age and community etc have to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are submitted not in
accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
9. Last date for receipt of applications: 03.08. 2011 Wednesday upto 12 midnight
10. Address to which applications are to be submitted: www.keralapsc.org.
11. If a written test/OMR test is conducted as part of the selection hall ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their hall ticket as per the instructions in the website.
12. At the time of Examination,Physical Efficiency Test,Practical Test,Interview etc,candidates shall produce theirPhoto affixed ID proof in Original and self attested photocopy of (Voters Identity Card,Driving
License,Passport,Identity Cards issued by Social Welfare Department to Physically Handicapped Candidates,Photo affixed Pass Books issued by Nationalized Banks,PAN Card,Identity Cards issued to Government Employees by the concerned Departments) along with Hall Tickets.